We are already halfway through 2018!
Only 6 more months and it’s 2019! BROOKLYN 99 COMES BACK!!! No, of course I don’t measure time based on my favourite tv show…
EXCEPT THAT I DO!!!
This year has been good for me. Television wise. I’ve fallen back in love with some shows, I’ve hated some, I discovered new series…
- The Golden Globes happened
- I started my “First Impression” series with Grown-ish and Alone Together
- I watched John Mulaney and Nick Kroll’s “Oh Hello! on Broadway”
- I got two 30s in my literature exam
- Four months after it aired, I finally talked about my feelings about the Suits 7A finale (aka the “Donna and Harvey Kissed Episode”)
- Posted part 2 and 3 of my First Impression January Pilot series
- I reviewed Mozart in The Jungle’s 4th season
- I did a beauty autumn haul despite being February
- I went back to University
- Season 3 of unREAL premiered
- I voted in our government elections (it went super poorly, btw)
- Cried about university a lot
- Watched the premiere of FX’s “Atlanta” and then stopped.
- NBC’s “Rise” premiered
- NBC’s “This Is Us” ended.
- I watched Jordan Peele’s Academy Award Winning movie “Get Out”
- I started watching “Key and Peele” and became obsessed with them.
- HBO’s “Barry” premiered with my man Bill Hader
- I taught english to a lot of people
- I went out for drinks twice in one week
- Silicon Valley’s 5th season premiered
- Easter happened
- I started watching “One Day at a Time” from its 2nd season and royally fucked up.
- Went out shopping with my best friend (we’re both such cheap people we didn’t buy anything)
- I spent an entire day with my best friend and we watched Paddington 2 (It was adorbs)
- The Suits finale happened and yes, I’m still angry about it.
- Went to the cinema for the first time in ages to watch a movie about Silvio Berlusconi. (It wasn’t propaganda. Not at all.
- Mozart in The Jungle got cancelled by Amazon
- John Mulaney’s “Kid Gorgeous” became available on Netflix so of course I watched that AND “The Comeback Kid”
- I kept on going to uni (YAY)
- Finally watched The Lonely Island’s “Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping” and loved it and its stupid stupid songs.
- I studied a lot
- Watched the best and most trashy three nights of the year: The Eurovision Song Contest (I’m still mad about Portugal; Italy was robbed last year)
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine got cancelled and I cried like there was no tomorrow
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine got picked up by NBC THE NEXT FUCKING DAY
- Started watching my first australian TV show “The Let Down”.
- Most TV shows aired its season finales
- Watched the Royal Wedding
- Went to my mom’s school for a day as a guest teacher.
- Did my exam and got 30 cum laude (yaaaaaaaay!!!!)
- Studied like crazy
- Did another exam
- Watched some episodes of “The Assassination of Gianni Versace”
- Started watching TNT’ “The Alienist“
- Helped my boss move out of her office
- Attended our organization’s summer concert
- Avoided a relatives all-day-long gathering
- Started watching “Riverdale“
- Finally relaxed
- My 22nd birthday happened
- and then… I went on holiday!
So here is what happened in the last 6 months of my life.
What did you do? I’d love to know! How do you think the rest of the year is going to be like?